Commercial or Construction Roll Off Rentals
Commercial & Construction Debris Removal Are Both Specialized Needs
They often require the handling of special construction materials and waste. There’s usually more waste removal required, and job timelines typically dictate more time needed than the average residential home clean out would require.
Ultra Rolloff offers unique rental solutions to meet the needs of this market.
Depending on the size of the project, a new development or construction project may require the need of multiple roll off containers on location and may require the removal and disposal of collected construction materials to be more frequent over a period of time.
Whether you need multiple dumpsters, weekly removal and rental replacement cycles, or longer term rental agreements, Ultra Rolloff has a dumpster solution for you.
What types of construction jobs are Ultra Rolloff containers good for?
- Roofing Projects – These are some of the most common projects using our rolloff rentals today; perfect of collecting roofing shingles, nails & staples, sheathing and flashing materials often used in roofing repairs of any size. Our experts will help you determine the size that best meets your needs.
- Small Concrete and Blacktop Projects – There are plenty of times a homeowner may need to replace worn or damaged concrete sidewalks or driveway materials. Ultra Rolloff has a dumpster rental for that!
- Landscaping Projects – Landscape contractors and yard care experts like to use small roll off container solutions to remove yard waste and debris like shrubs, stumps, grass clippings and excavated dirt or rocks. Ultra Rolloff experts can help you determine the size container these Northwest Metro projects would require after gathering just a few pieces of additional information about the project.
- New Construction or Home Remodel Proects – Another common reason Twin Cities contractors contact Ultra Rolloff is the removal of construction debris like siding, drywall, tiling, carpeting, cabinetry, etc. If you have a small remodeling project coming up you need to call Ultra Rolloff for a quote.
Construction Roll Off Rental Pricing
The cost to rent a roll off dumpster is based on a number of factors, including, but not limited to:
- Location of the project
- The size and capacity of the roll off container needed
- The length of the rental period
- The type of debris being hauled
- The weight of debris being hauled
When it comes to commercial or construction development trash, debris like concrete or roofing shingles and excavation materials like dirt and stone often require containers designed and intended for those types of materials. Those containers usually have weight limit restrictions and other guidelines that effect delivery and hauling.
Ultra Rolloff offers the area’s best value in commercial or construction roll off container rental agreements with the most simplified billing structure around.
All of our rates include 19.5% tax, delivery, pickup and *disposal fees, and empty-and-return services to keep projects moving.
How do you get started?
Or, fill out the form on the page for a free quote. Please allow 24 business-hours for a response for all online submission.
*Sundman’s Ultra Rolloff will not haul hazardous waste materials which need to go directly to the Hazardous Waste facilities in your county. No air conditioners, dehumidifiers, televisions, computers, monitors or refrigerants are allowed. If found in the container, Ultra Roll Off reserves the right to refuse hauling & disposal services and/or charge additional fees assessed by the county directly back to servicing business or property owner. NO tires or batteries allowed under any circumstance.
Contact Ultra Rolloff
Areas We Serve
- Maple Grove
- Brooklyn Park
- Brooklyn Center
- New Hope